As a Creator (Wealth Dynamics) and Lifehacker, I am always looking for shortcuts. Improving things and working on multiple projects at the same time is normal for me!
Today I realized I am overwhelmed again by the amount of “stuff” that’s on my todolist. And you know, the funny part is that most of it, I’ve put it there myself :-)
This quick message is too let you know that I am playing/working on a lot of things simultaneously. Like what? Ok, I hear you…here are some things that are going on in my world:
- Tonia is starting her journey to Santiago. Only 2,800 km to walk. Step by step :-)
- Co-author of the Wealth Garden : texts and audio are finalized. Still need to post-produce the video.
- Co-author of the Other 97 Percent : first chapter is in draft. From now on every couple of days a chapter needs to be written!
- Updating this blog : duh! Every couple of days new stuff to share. I am attracting new (and more) visitors every week.
- Twitter : I reached my goal of getting the first 100 followers without following anyone back! Yay! Ready to take the next step soon!
- Giving trainings and workshops : at least 2/week. I love it!
- Creating new training materials : creating new Genius Shortcuts and testdriving them
- Public Speaking: having fun in front of an audience. Book me too :-)
- Tour to Australia and New Zealand: is going great. A lot of preparation! Djee, underestimated the amount of work!
- Creating promo materials : articles, summaries, flyers, copywriting, etc. A never ending list of things to do here!
- Sports : playing volleyball, a couple of tournaments coming up at the end of June. Need to be in shape, right?
- In Shape for September : planning the next steps and yes we are going for the 3rd edition this year!
- Creating a DVD : postponed. Too much on my plate right now!
- XL: member of the Transition Team and updating XL World regularly. Also creating little nuggets : video explanation of how to do stuff…
- Reading books : my goal is to read 1 book/week. So far so good. I love it although it can be time consuming.
These are probably the most important activities so far. Did I forget anything? Probably…let know, so I can pick it up again :-)
I am still having fun more than 85% of the time, but it’s time to re-analyse again what’s on my plate. Yes, time to contemplate again. And to update my actionplan! Even coaches have to do this :-)
So, be back soon for more updates and Genius Shotcuts!