As a Creator (Wealth Dynamics) and Lifehacker, I am always looking for shortcuts. Improving things and working on multiple projects at the same time is normal for me!
Today I realized I am overwhelmed again by the amount of “stuff” that’s on my todolist. And you know, the funny part is that most of it, I’ve put it there myself
This quick message is too let you know that I am playing/working on a lot of things simultaneously. Like what? Ok, I hear you…here are some things that are going on in my world:
- Tonia is starting her journey to Santiago. Only 2,800 km to walk. Step by step
- Co-author of the Wealth Garden : texts and audio are finalized. Still need to post-produce the video.
- Co-author of the Other 97 Percent : first chapter is in draft. From now on every couple of days a chapter needs to be written!
- Updating this blog : duh! Every couple of days new stuff to share. I am attracting new (and more) visitors every week.
- Twitter : I reached my goal of getting the first 100 followers without following anyone back! Yay! Ready to take the next step soon!
- Giving trainings and workshops : at least 2/week. I love it!
- Creating new training materials : creating new Genius Shortcuts and testdriving them
- Public Speaking: having fun in front of an audience. Book me too
- Tour to Australia and New Zealand: is going great. A lot of preparation! Djee, underestimated the amount of work!
- Creating promo materials : articles, summaries, flyers, copywriting, etc. A never ending list of things to do here!
- Sports : playing volleyball, a couple of tournaments coming up at the end of June. Need to be in shape, right?
- In Shape for September : planning the next steps and yes we are going for the 3rd edition this year!
- Creating a DVD : postponed. Too much on my plate right now!
- XL: member of the Transition Team and updating XL World regularly. Also creating little nuggets : video explanation of how to do stuff…
- Reading books : my goal is to read 1 book/week. So far so good. I love it although it can be time consuming.
These are probably the most important activities so far. Did I forget anything? Probably…let know, so I can pick it up again
I am still having fun more than 85% of the time, but it’s time to re-analyse again what’s on my plate. Yes, time to contemplate again. And to update my actionplan! Even coaches have to do this
So, be back soon for more updates and Genius Shotcuts!